Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sportcraft Arcade Hoops Locks Up





who did not play Super Mario Bros?






"Fiesta on the street ...
An orgasm that never ends
Day of Resurrection.

And it will, and will be a fire, a screenshot
A light beam, stirring a storm
An infinite music ... "



(Fito Paez - DLG)




mushrooms;)
alone correcting my notes below:




CANDIES





I write with a pencil and I have a parrot

who likes to sit on while I tell you that
:

to go out and fly
raining sugar and colored circles on my shoulders

bathed in light. Ganesh

illuminating my lyrics
my grace, my walk
my carelessness, my charm, floating over the cobblestones

all gray I
bridges mercury, pewter sky and swallows
merger.


Floating in the village floating on the sea as
fall like ash,
mushrooms, pink

sweetness in my mouth
burning my tongue feeling, ecstasy, sugar


burning just like you all to myself
inside, deep inside of me ...


caresses, silk
sugar and colored snow flakes,
in the forest moan

having tea with the white rabbit who gave me Ishmael. Read Psalm


'll wind devil
poison and song will be a sweet


and someday I will learn

to shine. Perhaps

that morning in the Cave
or whatever that was called Pub
saw you and you forgot to blame
and night had not lent us

care children of the water, salt and vodka may

vampires that night glass, silver and sea.


Something called fate made me find you again
and my eyes were no longer salt mist.
I saw and it was night. I saw you, casual, gray animal print
so cool, your lips and night
poetry became lump in my throat, I saw you.

craziest thing of all is that the parrot is sitting

watching my pen to write.

still raining, still raining candy


light colors on my shoulders and my laughter

runs and perches, and he stops and lies


in my walk.






Ganesh on his throne and disorder (mine)!






once met a dolphin that was crazy.





Animal print xD I liked









Charlie.
.
.


0 comments:

Post a Comment