Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Need Some New Masterbation Ideas

CITY ROUGH FALL



"... as Musa Marijuana, like angels sisters

moderate lead me where I go ... "

" ... You knew pink perfume
and lips
this thing started and I breaks my heart ... "


( "Flores Negras" - Joker)





Things that makes the wind I





THE WORST OF ALL




I, that everything passes, everything
to give equal

who dare not speak

after all depths, all the angels
black
we flew to fall

much less, after so much water
that we run. Wind

my hair, I do not care
and your reasons

still me,
the worst of all (options).




Things that makes the wind II





ROUGH



Touch and
wall undulations,

wall touch and ten
long, thin fingers

my touch and the wall
millennia
my lips and rough. Coffee after


de beber demasiado,
los vidrios por la mañana
empañados de frío
mis dedos y el dibujo,

el tacto y la pared
mis labios y lo áspero

todo es abstracto.




La pared y lo áspero








Charlie.
.
.




0 comments:

Post a Comment