Thursday, May 6, 2010

'emily Haines' Sheet Music

VERONIKAH




"... le molestó la luna, con la ventana abierta ..."




Charlie and Sky:)





THE SKY, THE RIVER




Heaven is in the river

I can see why, without looking at him


in the river looking.





mess!!





THE FISH AND THE TREE




The fish born
tree the tree wanted to be a river.




*******




CRYING





cried all the trees (it was autumn).






kids to Pastoe! :)




-tribute to a person they love for more to be a tiling gross and pretentious-



VERONIKAH




You stepped on the same I stepped
roots
with you the first
built sandcastles

and I would be reincarnated into a tree
so they come to forgive those who
an afternoon incinerate
forgive me or burn me!


* That summer day firefighters hate us.







Charlie.
.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment