Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How To Resolve Bleeding Veneer





for those who did not believe in my previous entry parrot xD





ARTHUR



Where are you?

You left your room and I was
white with green flowers and I were ghosts


bumping to the corners of the mazes
in the hemispheres of my brain
in the ventricles and atria of my heart, and I was
your slime on my finger.

'll be sleeping in the garden,
in one, somewhere
just that I can not see you.
Lady strange baby-faced and hair
broom and said he slept

did not believe him but the last time I saw so empty


Did I kill you?

I'll never love that way.

If you are alive, once, maybe
find you a flower,

if you're dead, I die.

rain falls on the sea

I like the rain sometimes even serving us all,

we drown all at once.

is the year, on the bicentennial

is law, order me to be happy and smile
this idiot face
What! Can not you see on the street all happy?
In the July 9, at the town hall, on May 25 in the sun,
not see that today they are all more than ever
Argentina more than a football game

I'm gonna die in this cramping.

Arthur, I miss your quiet talking, maybe you're
a nap in the garden
as the last time I saw you, but I would
I can not see.
just hope you come back,

somehow or another.

Arthur, if you saw my face of "Long live the homeland, living"
ye laugh so much.





among the branches, the light passes:)




CITY


Sleeping with noise

no flowers, no flowers

sleep with the noise
no flowers, no flowers.

Wake to the sounds
no flowers, no flowers:

city.





she's so pretty:)





Y. .. VIVA LA PATRIA (?) XD









Charlie.
.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment