Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Skate Sharpening Machine Cheapest

(another)

"... I like to open your eyes and be alive
have to tinker with a hangover ...

... I put your songs on my I-pod and
time to put me somewhere else ...
... nobody promised us a rose garden
speak of the danger of being alive ... "



Charlie playing with the autumn




FALL (another)



What happened was that I forgot
umbrella!


What happened was that I wallow in your leaves

like crazy like crazy


what happened was that I promised you that each year

and hold you again to write about you, every year



or whenever I found out there.

What happened was that I became a stranger

mythological divine

(your fault)
as the relationship they have
wolves to the moon.

I like your color
drunk and being a troll and be an elf

and be a wolf all you want


obeying obeying your moons.





are no grapes, my black pearls are false:






Charlie.
.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment