Sunday, April 4, 2010

Mini Nfl Plastic Football Helmets

DOS x A


Pampita & me:





THEM (2)


Although
rest in chairs while wandering through the gallery
or step onto the balcony and pose my arms on the railing
or walk on the terrace;
they always watch me,
but I caressing slide down the stairs handrail ,
or down the stairs of the entrance

though I walk through the rose garden and fountain with my fingers
or open the curtains or smoke in the window

move but they do not roam.

and cools the tea, the white metal round table, garden conflicted
while my friends wait in the chairs
cross-legged, dialogue, as dull, life,
we dialogue, brotherhood, for a crime committed

they look at me, stopped by the weather
disheveled green


know the secrets, one day, took
the wind and the forces of nature


rain and all dressed in white, are under one roof

rain, the sky is intense.

I ask only that I do not speak German,
because, even if it seems absurd or paradoxical, reminds me


Hebrew,

one in particular.






roadside, once







Charlie.
.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment