Sunday, April 18, 2010

Rustic Bathroom Shower Ideas

VADO


"I think that I am free to feel and to love.
I think I have what I ordered, I got it, I got it."

( Celeste Carballo 1982)



Photo Liberty Avenue ( mardel ):





VADO


Laughter helps me forget
uncontrolled laughter
I painted one of my nails (violet)
other

not pray to heaven for rain and the shadows

protect me

owls I have no time for sand falls
I have no desire to see spend hours
as Egyptian queens dancing badly


Twist and although water covers everything
will cross at the ford

will cross my heart

truce
metric spaces to try again with another

and heart.

At the ford,
will cross at the ford.




Charlie in shades of purple:)!




FALL



of you I can not say anything



of you I can not hide anything


but not I who speaks


talk to you
verses that I read your leaves
changed the day I was born

station and two leaves fell on my face from you
one for each eye of mine came
spiral to the ground on which I floated
the leaves of an acacia tree in front of me crying

it was not me, you were


you and I have told
I thought all I had to tell

but you see that is not the first time I write verses

titled with your name


although this time not I who speaks

I speak my verse

the same as my mouth shut.




FALL (by charlie ) DRAWING
of a photograph I took and then drew:








Charlie.
.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment