Monday, April 12, 2010

Goldfish, Lump, Above Mouth




The child was hidden among the corn rose (?) (Self):





(talk about childhood and its loss):



TREE MINE OF NOBODY


driving through my door
is no longer mine, my old door, that door

that house

I remember looking through the arch
the last of the arches, the forward end of
there, they were mine
trees, which are no trees

sometimes were sphinxes
other animals were sometimes

curling interacting among themselves and with the rest of the world were sometimes


voices were sometimes lilac

much as time.


Weather:

Trees

had been arrested in the huge eyes of the little boy,
in the arc.
the same today, still maintains his innocence

inaccurate despite the busy and crazy


and all arcs and Crusaders.


They were mine, they were nobody.






A Place in Far:





SOMETIMES


Sometimes I look into my dreams
there are times that I turn to return small


to see you sometimes rose, grandfather
to hear your stories,
as before.







We'll get rid of the physical body


dissolved in the ether we
to love out of life.





* Space-therefore
frightening me, like in the middle of the poem-
is due to the absence involuntary and enduring.

* is due also, I never find the words to

worth your memory.








(thanks for the coments!)






Charlie.
.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment