Friday, March 18, 2011

Play Online Pokemon Red




As President, each year I put aside everything I can blur my goals and focus on what really matters.
not necessary to read the Articles of Organization to raise awareness, but I assume and acknowledge that it is not always easy to draw out each issue: I'm not made of stone and even I am wavering at times. Inspiration is important, but the spirit also and above all, the strength of your beliefs. And I believe, I believe more and more, despite all daltabaixos , and I hope also to convey that belief.
All partners have been agnostics and even atheists sometime and we have refused to believe, in a sense, we have taken refuge in the lack of faith as self-protection mechanism. But after a while we returned to the faith more closely than before, some have been known to the person who has restored the faith, others have managed to heal their wounds and recovered the Faith, and others have been in close ones yes, possible.

I reinforced my faith I recently tempered with a tough test and although they no imagine it, last night I witnessed the testimony of others, a magical moment that I reaffirmed the idea that you can overcome any obstacle.

No matter the reason and no matter how late, it is possible to believe again.

Love Comes Quickly - Pet Shop Boys



0 comments:

Post a Comment