Sunday, March 13, 2011

Does Midrin Have Methadone

Science of the impossible


I do not like love stories that end badly. Pretty
have with the real love life to the fiction that also give us slaps.

Nevertheless, I am unable to resist the spell exercised two movies about me and I always end up seeing them when zapping Bucket: Casablanca and The Bridges of Madison . I knew the end of Casablanca before seeing it and was ready for separation, which certainly did not seem fair .... many years later still parecérmelo, and I've seen the movie several times because I love and is beautiful, but always hope that Rick changed your mind and take Ilsa arm and leave together to live the love that once were truncated, and I want to talk to Laszlo and Ilsa tells you "sorry honey, but I can not give twice" and the back and it will be who to leave Rick walking arm in the wet from the airport even if it means giving up one of the most famous phrases movies .... and I know that I'll see many times and I always wait for the final change ... although is not logical. And as I keep hoping that Francesca does not give up Robert and leave him to travel the world and take pictures for National Geographic , jump in the van and leave with him, although I know it will not because he wants destroy the life of their own to keep the love of his life. And I know Robert well understood, but there remains the poor, in the rain, smiling and nodding, knowing that is impossible because "the impossible love can not be developed, processed, modified ... so, never die .. .

In the background is not that I do not like the way or I do not like these movies: I love are works of art are well written, well performed, the stories are wonderful and tears escape me whenever I see them. What happens is that I find very sad to find true love and lose, having to give up him and know what is right .... It could be argued that there are many films that have the happy ending that I would like these have , but the stories they tell are not anywhere near as beautiful and I get both. And I know that would destroy the happy ending stories: Casablanca not be what it is without end, would just be another love story during the war and The Bridges of Madison would be the story of two lovers who go sweeping selfish the lives of those left behind ....
Anyway, there's poetic justice ....




0 comments:

Post a Comment