Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lendsey Dawn Makenzie

Irreconcilable Differences


Those who like me have no Cartería or permanent office, regular live that moment when you feel silly because you know it "all" but do not know where is "nothing ".... I mean ... even though the procedures are the same, every workplace has its idiosyncrasies, which make it different from the rest, usually are small details and if you repeat stay you learn (or take note directly, as I do ...). The documentation filed the same everywhere, but you have to know where and software are the same, but you have to know where to save the forms. More than once it can happen to change procedures for a new directive from the leadership of the dark side and after a week in Cartería find that there is a new gadget for delivery certificate under signature offices, it will not do work faster, of course, but what about what's hot? We, the ultimate ... so you going, asking the first two days where everything is and whether copies of bureaufaxes stapled (or not) with the OK ....

This month I have luck because I'm in the office where I spent summer, and here I do know where everything is stored and where are the forms, how it will turn Saturday and how to remove the printer from the store if it jams when printing the notices parcel ... shame that I hate since fax we met ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment