Thursday, January 6, 2011

Grandes Culosen Power Point

Saturnalia VIII ( Final)


Dear Queen Maga
Dear Fourth King

I know that it is customary to write letters to ask for gifts, and I know that you I sent mine (myself the postage), but I've decided to write to thank you for the gifts this year. As usual, you get more gifts you expect and need not be Christmas or a special party or personal for them. But this time, and as there is to know to ask but also thank you thank you for the past year, it is always possible to extract something good from the past, and it has already begun and all the good it will bring. A friend of mine says that this is the year of Prophecy .... there are twelve months ahead to find out.
Monique

Pd. I knew this was unlikely ......

.... and was aware that this also


but I can not complain. ...




Pd. II. A friend told me I was wrong my strategy: I can not keep asking for a coffee with him and then included return the coffee .... because he
already bought the machine, and now only buy spare parts ....


0 comments:

Post a Comment