Thursday, January 13, 2011

Does Midrin Get You High

quiet country clubs No more hostile


You can check the calendar year as the beginning of January 1, but that does not mean you have to follow his instructions to the letter. For many grapes that you take and however much we owe to Caesar the Julian calendar,
seems to me that the year begins in September because even without summer vacation, or have this month is the which means for most people return to everyday life, work and monotony, and it does make and is a turning point, while I've never had that feeling, "novelty" to get out of bed on 1 January.
Nevertheless, on 31 I also celebrated New Year and even though I do not like New Year's resolutions because Life is responsible for their own and usually do not know yours, this year I have two, one simple and a more ambitious ..... at first I was three, but totally unexpected, in the last month I reached the third and start the 2011 without mortgages sentimental ....

taken me a long time to get here, and I know I have not quite reached the peace, and I still have bad days, but not repeat the past, until now I had not even dared to write it down, at least put it clear, but the last day of the year were cathartic, a revolution that swept away my fears, I assumed a lot of joy and serenity ... End of Year faced with apathy, but I finished the 2010 better than I expected ... not my doing, it is people that during the year have helped me in my hour high and low, have listened to my troubles and especially wanted to see beyond, among those people there are who are long and there are very recent arrivals, are all those who made the 2010 a decent year in the broadest sense of the word, those who escaped the fire.

few months ago, Caesar decided to withdraw after the limes and closed the doors of the Temple of Janus looking for some peace ..... has now decided to open them back because they fear no enemy.



Negramaro feat. Jovanotti - Cade La Pioggia



0 comments:

Post a Comment