Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gettyiimages Without Watermark






"... lots of pupae out of the lethargy,

entered my wardrobe, wool gloves devoured ..."







LETTERS



Letters came from you, Chanukah cards, birthday, full of color and black and white. Arrived e-mails but that was common, not receive your letters.
your message arrived from the north country when you were not. Sometimes you were so far away that I got sick, at other times so close to you breathing.
I have kept rabbits, scarves, books, roses, gloves, medals, instrumental music, gods of India with its huge eyes, margaritas falling from the sky and the sun, huge, that sun, the sun ... this is the best, the most appropriate - Like it? - I asked.

We talked about many things, all the time. We talked Dead pets, butterflies, morgues, writers friends, dead poets, film, women's, Kate Moss, Victoria Abril, rock & roll, Patti Smith, spoke of love and kiss a thousand ways.
We talked about dogs, full of holiday lights, how was it to grow in the 90's, memories of the future, crazy, books, poems.

I told you about the flowers that lived in my childhood when I fell ass up of a cactus, while non-stop I rushed a stream of dirty water full of algae and left filthy, my love old, among other falls.
tell me stories before going to sleep, taught me words in ancient languages, gave me books, touch me, you made me yours ...

all the time.











* Written by Charlie, part of "Once in Far" .









Charlie
.
.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment