Monday, November 8, 2010

Catch Phrase Sound Off





"... Yo I can not be always at your side

I do that in your blood going ...



... loneliness is better than to be a prisoner of truth ... "





Retro (I cut my hair: P)







LOOK
(Mondays rain)



trees were hands
giant monsters back to life, from the depths of the earth,
flowers, frogs,
and colors of the meadow transmuted powder
No more trips to heaven!
Neither the center of the universe!
must rest my eyes.

hate so much!
Hatred
get used and put to rest,
leaning over my shoulder.

to die not for love
and not raining
And what shall I do?
poet was born with eyes,
with that tinge of bitterness
with this inclination, with the languor of my eyelids

And what shall I do?! Inevitably this look
full of rain, wet ivy

still raining, so
because, slowly, I am saying goodbye
I'm waking

this is not again, I lived
and, slowly,
I forgot.

And still raining,
because Monday it rains.






Charlie

.
.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment