Friday, May 5, 2006

Groping Hands Free Movies

: Clarification (Elise Sutton)

Women and men are different and this difference goes beyond the biological fact of their different sexual organs. Women's nature is different from the man's mental, emotional, sexual and biologically.

My philosophy of female superiority is not just my opinion based in my own writings, but the realization of social evolution that is occurring in all walks of life, political ideologies and religious beliefs. I believed in female superiority for decades but only now is becoming more apparent to the vast majority who take the time to study this phenomenon.

mouth I can not speak for all women who identify with the female superiority. I like to use this tag for the psychological effects it has on men. Only terms Female Supremacy or Superiority Women stir the submissive nature of men and excited, so I like to use this terminology when what they really believe in is Female Authority

love I do not think women are better than men. I've said time and again: I do not think that women are better or more worth than men. Simply put, I think women are better equipped to manage marriage, relationships and society.

Men have special characteristics and qualities and Women have other characteristics and qualities. Are not equal but gender is not better than the other. In my view, society would be better if women were in control and I think that is the direction where we are headed.

Men are hoping that women have control and is beginning to happen. Women are becoming the dominant genre and are better equipped to have a nature that allows them to govern with authority with love, being both strong and maternal. The men need and want. My philosophy is good for both genders.

0 comments:

Post a Comment