Thursday, February 10, 2011

Polaris Indy Trail Suspension

one more tree (?)





♫ "The footprint espiralaza an invitation but a rejection ... its complicity and its beauty swaying eternal, pointed ears and hair, as embraced kittens ... "♪
(Rosario Bléfari)





me (:






* I apologize for my crashes and thanks for the coment's (:





a fetito man who once saw in a morgue ♥






TREE OF EXILE

They sounded


would sound like a tribe of gnomes


trance dancing in the fire
liturgical

them and us, we
them.

Nature
manifests and sing like birds, men, crickets, sea ...


The music of a summer sun-ritual
was the pen
danced and danced in the air, light

she, like her,

music.

saw some things I saw
elves dancing in the branches of the tree
exiles happy
uncertainty.
Someone peeled an apple and then eat
shells
and beside a mountain of apples
shelled,
rested

white blocks, rusting


and an angel and a transvestite holding hands



and a strange woman with eyes painted over,
with open eyes,
walking with his gestures, swaying and talking to herself

or talking with the devil
(that cute).


Just in case I emptied a bottle of ice water on the head

drunken delirium to cool and then told


flowers of a thistle:

two

1 3 5

four


six
7 * * * * * * *

were seven, one was dry

What does that mean? "He asked" I do not know


are nice, I think.






my collarbone










Charlie.
.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment