Thursday, June 24, 2010

All Gay Wrestlers In Tna

THERE ARE


Photos of "Autumn", although we are in winter




This is one of the first trees I wrote and never published, is that xD I have hidden trees



HAD MAGNOLIAS



Do you stop to look
evening reflections in the water, and water
at night?
not you remember anything, I stir

guts
always remember never understand, hieroglyphic
unhappy.
Sometimes they come by my
winter evenings
died on the soles of our feet

beachfront and cold tender
and secrets surround the sand always brings with it
scales, mermaids, shells and hooks
does not smile much
people entering the premises must ask: Will
teeth?

I remember a place, far,

undisturbed soils had green magnolias fragile.
Its scent often mistreats me, brings me memories
sounds
and more than a scent, stab the soul
and it's not your fault tree
strange flowers tall. There
magnolias, with eyes
had distances,
walls were a shelter or a prison and mysterious thud

larks flight landing

in your arms and crying down soles also
color painting in the evenings,

I can assure you and recognize that these soils are recorded
on the map of my feet. We also
kissed my hands with my eyelashes

chunk of my life I sat in
delayed you, you were holding me

chair had all your extension in my legs I had you

and had magnolias.













Charlie.
.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment