Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Karaoke Za Darmo Do Pobrania



The flame went out (no). Kill the illusion (perhaps).

And where I stay in this world without color. No stories to tell, not knowing how to explain.

see you today and though I try I can not forget, it was you who did not believe in dismissed. That I'm still the same crazy that was lost between your sheets. And in order to accounts other than that I'm not stupid that you wanted.

No matter how it is, or who. Wanted to drink, without thirst.

And where I stay in this world without your voice. Ignoring the signs that lead me to find you.

see you today and though I try I can not forget. It was you who did not believe in goodbyes. That I'm still the same crazy that was lost between your sheets. And in order to accounts other than that I'm not stupid that you wanted.

That still expect to see you smile. Still expects to be with you.

(La Quinta EstaciĆ³n - That you wanted)



This song reminds me a lot to the current situation with our two protagonists of Hospital Central (Maca & Esther) and the truth is that I am very sorry.

With this pair I started to accept you to myself, to know how he really was, what he wanted, what I loved ... Who was, after all.

has played cruelly with the couple who has raised the audience Central Hospital, only a handful of audience that ultimately ended up losing to bridge the patience of the fans of this couple, which have become a sort of telenovela Desktops bad nobody difficult to understand.

This is not a pair. There is a newer series. This is the guy that we represent millions who struggle daily to standardize something as beautiful as love.

For me, Maca and Esther have been, are and will be a role model, a model of conduct with respect to normal dealing with a subject that still seems taboo.

For never, I repeat, never ...



... be ashamed to love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment